In a world full of conflict, there has never been more of a need for an experienced team of dispute professionals in the Right-of-Way profession. At Veracity, our team of highly skilled and trained professionals embrace conflict to achieve win-win outcomes with our clients and their stakeholders. Proud members of the International Right-of-Way Association (IRWA), our team of professionals have the education, knowledge and experience to successfully resolve any conflict pertaining to real property.
Within our Dispute Resolution team our professionals are able to provide the following professional services:
1) Capital Infrastructure Acquisition
• Capital projects such as roads, pipelines, municipal infrastructure (sewers and water), telecom sites, native land claim matters, etc.
• Corridor widenings
• Permanent easement, temporary easements
• Permission to enter
• Property cost estimates
2) Facilities Acquisition/Leases
• Site Selection
• Lease negotiation
• Market rent research
3) Active Infrastructure and Facilities
• Taxation and assessment matters
• Encroachments, license agreements
If you’re interested in learning more about our dispute resolution services, contact us today!